Thursday, October 30, 2008

New in shop today


Well I actually got to put something new in shop. It can be challenging between homeschooling, park dates,laundry......oh does the list every stop. There is peace with crochet and I have been busy with that when I can. Taking it to dance class, waiting for eldest to come out from P.E. If there is down time then I will surly have my hooks in hand.


Today I have added a new set of washcloths. Lime green (which came highly recommended by my 8 year old, I think she will have some wrapped under the christmas tree this year)


So take a peak (click on title to go to my shop) and tell me what you think of them. I used a smaller hook and different stitch ( I love to play around) so it has a nice texture and will not stretch out very much.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker