Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cooking with the kids - Valentines Day Ice Cream Sandwiches

This is the recipe that I was planning to have this week. I was going to make it and photo it and get the kids rating as well. Then my 4 year old got sick. We rushed her to the ER because we thought it was a complication from her swallowing the connect 4 piece on Jan. 11. We had yet to see it 'leave' her body. Afraid she would need surgery (what we were told was an option if she got sick from it), I got nothing done. However my baby girl at sometime (probably at night) got it out and all she has is a stomach bug, thank you god.

Here is a link to Valentines Day Ice Cream Sandwiches. There is no picture which is a shame, I love pictures. If someone makes it before me and gets a chance to post one, please do.

Enjoy!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker