Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crochet provisional cast on for knitting

I recently came upon a pattern that called for a provisional cast on. A what?! Yeah that is what I said and I found some really great tutorials online that showed how to do it. However they did not show me what came next. Okay great, I got the done and so now how do I add my main yarn onto the provisional? Here is the most helpful link that I found to do it and I hope that you find it helpful as well. It takes you from doing the crochet provisional cast on right into knitting your first row. Easy peasy!

Crochet Provision Cast on

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

There are so many different ways to cast on!! I am anxious to try this one. I hope you are having a great weekend. ~Natalie

Tins and Treasures said...

There are so many different ways to cast on!! I am anxious to try this one. I hope you are having a great weekend. ~Natalie

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker