Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reasons that we homeschool

The reasons that we all homeschool are as varied as us and they can be as personal as a wish.

I am a Christian and I homeschool so that my children can be brought up in a Christian atmosphere. I want them to see the truths of the Bible and not be 'brainwashed' into thinking that the worlds sins are 'okay' just because we see them everyday. I do not want them to be desensitized to the pains that take place all over the world by seeing them in unsupervised places where they are left to think what they will and are ashamed to ask questions for fear of being called stupid. After all, asking questions is how we learn and oh how I want them to learn!

So whatever reason it is that you homeschool......religious, medical, location. Hats off to all of you! The sacrifices we make over material items is greatly over come by the light in our children's eyes.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker