Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Etsy seller spotlight!!!

With Valentines Day fast approaching there are some cool things to be found on Etsy. Especially the Schooling At Home Estians Street Team .

Maybe you are a dad looking for something special for the two women (or more) in your life. What a thrill a mom and daughter would get to be able to wear matching necklaces! I know I would be over joyed to receive this. My daughters would also think it was 'so cool'. Little girls are always looking to dress up like mom. Or perhaps your daughter is close to her grandmother. What a wonderful way to show their bond. With this necklace set they will be able to. I have ordered a pair of earrings from MomPotter before and those are still my favorite pair of earrings!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker