Friday, January 30, 2009

New in shop

Honestly I went to the yarn store for a completely different color. I found it there too, but while I was leaving the isle to check out (I swear, really I was, sorta) I spotted this variegated yarn. Oh, La, La! I had to have it. It really is much prettier in person. While crocheting at the dance studio every woman there loved it. I had been itching to use this yarn and it turned out so good. No buyer remorse here.

So this is my newest item in shop this week. One of my pretty shells washcloths accompanied with one of my famous Spa Facial Scrubbies. The color is called Rosa Patine. I loved making this set. It is available for sale in my shop for $6.00. Pair it with some soap and you can make your own Valentines Love Basket.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Very pretty! I'm not doing any crocheting or knitting now, and haven't for years, so I'm always very impressed by people who do, and who are good at it! Love the texture.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker